Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Opcode: 0xB0
- Short name: CANIM1
- Long name: Particial Animation.
- const UByte A: Animation ID for this entity's field object.
- const UByte F: First frame of animation.
- const UByte L: Last frame of animation.
- const UByte S: Relative speed of animation. Real model animation speed divide by this to calculate real play speed.
Exactly the same as ANIME2, but allow set first and last frame of given animation.
Makou Reactor Description: Play partially the animation #%1 of the field model and reset to initial state (first frame=%2, last frame=%3, speed=%4)